The following talks make up a second 10 part series that’s a bit more in depth than the Short Introductory Program. If you are finding these useful, consider the full courses available through this website. Full courses include detailed MP3 recordings and one on one time with your instructor via Skype or similar app. All programs are designed for “pilots on the road”.
1. Raisin Meditation (direct experience vs concepts)
2. Breath Meditation Explained
3. Tension and Our CG of Awareness
4. Tunnel Vision VS Inclusive Awareness
5. Being Uncomplicated, Guided Body Scan
6. Exercising our Mental Muscle, Creating Stability
7. Critical and Negative Momentum of Mind
8. Proliferation of Thinking, the Turbulent Mind
9. Alan Shepherd and Being OK
Local Community and Non-Pilot Audio Recordings.
The following audio recordings are intended for anyone and leave out the “pilot speak” and aviation references. The ten-part Short Introduction to Mindfulness Series is a collection of instructions and guided meditations. These vary in length from 10-15 minutes. In 10-1 the listener is encouraged to have a raisin as part of the guided exercise. The audio recording I Suck At Meditation, And So Should You is a talk about my journey into the world of mindfulness meditation and what someone else new to the practice may discover. This recording is 12 minutes long and I recommend it for those interested in learning a bit about the practice before trying it.